Home Depot Order Status
- Check the status of a Home Depot purchase online with the order number
- Please note the order number can be found in the confirmation email received from Home Depot
- The order number will be 9 digits long plus one letter and will look similar to W123456789
Those who want to check the Home Depot order status for the purchase made in store will need the order number and the phone number provided at the time of purchase. The Home Depot Order Status service is free to use and customers will need the email address they used when ordering online. The check order status online also allows customers to enter their email address to receive promotional news from the Home Depot along with a$5 off coupon.
Home Depot Order Status Comments
- People living in the states of Hawaii or Alaska should allow up to an additional 5 days for delivery
- Home Depot does offer 1 day express shipping but at a hefty fee
- Curbside truck shipping is available for larger products and it includes delivery to receiving area/dock for Businesses or curbside for Residential orders
Any questions in regards to the Home Depot Order Status service can be directed to 1-800-466-3337. Other popular numbers associated with Home Depot purchases include:
- HomeDepot.com Major Appliances 1-877-946-9843
- Product Recalls 1-800-638-2772 (SPSC Hotline)
- Feedback related to the Home Depot web page 1-800-435-4654
Those who are looking to cancel a Home Depot order will have to click on the “cancel order” link in order to cancel the order… please note this method only works on Buy Online or Pick Up in Store orders…. those seeking to cancel any other order should call the Home Depot customer support team at 800-466-3337 or make contact with the team using the live , or service (please note the live chat service is not available 24 hours a day 7 days a week).